MAT Exam 2017
To help MAT MAY 2017 exam takers prepare and perform better, experts at MBAUniverse.com have prepared 2 MAT Mock tests with answer keys, solutions, and Expected Questions… Prepared by India’s Top Experts. Take these MAT Online Mock Tests to assess your preparation in revised MAT MAY 2017 exam pattern with 200 questions. This MAT Mock Test is completely free for you.
Take Mock MAT TEST Click here.
So take the MAT Practice Test now.
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a common test for admission into 600+ B-Schools in India & abroad. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT is conducted four times a year. The admission process starts with the written exam – MAT. Generally, this first step is followed by Group Discussions, Essay Writing, and Interview. Students have to apply individually to institutes accepting MAT scores. The best way to practice for this is by taking mock tests based on actual MAT.
Top MBA Colleges in India
1. Sydenham Institute of Management Studies And Research And Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE) Mumbai
2. Department of Management Sciences University of Pune (PUMBA)
3. K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies And Research (SIMSR) Mumbai
4. Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) Greater Noida
5. Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bangalore
6. Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Nagpur & Hyderabd
7. Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Rohini Delhi
8. N L Dalmiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
9. SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS) Navi Mumbai
10.IES Management College And Research Centre (IES MCRC) Mumbai