MAT Exam Preparation and Mock Test | MAT Exam Questions Paper
MAT question paper is based on the MAT exam pattern which is an objective type test with Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). MAT Syllabus comprises almost all the topics relevant to other top MBA entrance exams. The MAT question paper is divided among 5 key sections on which questions are formed in MAT exam. The 5 test sections in May MAT 2017 exam will be Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment.
Each of the 5 sections in MAT question paper will have 40 questions making it a total of 200 questions in MCQ format to be solved in 150 minutes. Individual time limit for each section has been suggested by AIMA although candidates can move from one section to other in the May MAT 2017 exam. ….Read more
MAT Syllabus for MAT May 2017 exam is not strictly predefined. Still the MAT syllabus covers following major topics in each section.
Top 10 MAT Colleges in India
1. Sydenham Institute of Management Studies And Research And Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE) Mumbai
2. Department of Management Sciences University of Pune (PUMBA)
3. K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies And Research (SIMSR) Mumbai
4. Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) Greater Noida
5. Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bangalore
6. Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Nagpur & Hyderabad
7. Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Rohini Delhi
8. N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
9. SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS) Navi Mumbai
10.IES Management College And Research Centre (IES MCRC) Mumbai